Thursday 25 December 2008

The Slow Riot Collective!


So it's the 25th of December and all the frivolities are over with, and I'm bored. Again, I've been reeeeal slack with this, and there have been two gigs done since the last update (three including the one it was advertising), which were both pretty awesome and it's a shame if you missed them. The big news here is that the last one was done in conjunction with one of my best friends, John, and it just made everything so much easier so we've decided to team up on things in the future. We are now The Slow Riot Collective! Hurray! And our next gig will be the all dayer I've organised on Saturday the 17th of January, called Lanc-Faster! The details of which can be seen in the flyer above. Or if you can't, it starts at 3pm and will cost nine pounds. I realise that's a lot of money to your average Lancaster gig-goer, but hopefully people will realise that we can't really afford to do it any cheaper. Lots of great bands, it'll be worth it I promise! To whet your appetites, here is the discography so far of The Shitty Limits. It's taken straight from their myspace, so they won't mind me posting it, but if you see something available you should totally buy it. I also have the 'Here Are The Limits' 7" in my own distro if you like what you hear.

The Shitty Limits - Yesterday's Heroes (Limits)
The Shitty Limits - Limits Appear (Keep Screaming)
The Shitty Limits - Espionage (Dire)
The Shitty Limits - Straight Forward / Messin' With The Kid (La Vida Es Un Mus)
The Shitty Limits - Here Are The Limits (Static Shock)

No comments: